- Municipal Services
- Living in Barrington
- Visiting Us
The Municipality of the District of
The Lobster Capital of Canada
1. Roll Call.
2. Additions to the Agenda.
3. Approval of Agenda.
5. pdf Brenda LaGrandeur, Western REN Re: Connector Program (1.53 MB) . (7:00 - 7:15 p.m.)
6. pdf Lauren Race, NS Works, Employment Services Centre. (33 KB) (7:15 – 7:30 p.m.)
7. Staff Reports: - pdf Property Services Manager (115 KB)
- pdf Recreation Director/Arena Manager (96 KB)
- pdf Physical Activity Co-ordinator. (50 KB)
- pdf Building Inspector/Development Officer (63 KB)
- pdf Fire Services Co-ordinator (214 KB)
- pdf CAO. (349 KB)
8. Property: a) Future Meeting
b) Robertson Building
c) pdf Request from Butler’s Estates Limited Re: Purchase of Land. (137 KB)
10. Banking Systems.
11. Centreville Rest Stop.
14. Strategic Plan.
15. Department of Transportation and Infrastructure and Renewal. (Deputy Warden)
16. Ice Rental Contact.
17. Shelburne County EMO.
18. Audited Financial Statements.
19. Lease Agreement – Dr. Baker and Dr. Yee.
20. Evelyn Richardson Sign.
21. WREN Alternate Appointment.