Tourism & Community Development
The role of Tourism & Community Development is to coordinate and implement initiatives to promote the Municipality of Barrington as a tourism destination.
Other objectives include:
- Facilitating the development and/or improvement of tourism products
- Supporting community economic growth
- Point of contact for entrepreneurs and existing business and industry.
- Assistance and guidance in preparation of forms and documentation.
- Identification and facilitation of new development opportunities
- Communicating with various tourism stakeholders
- local tourism industry
- regional tourism industry
- Tourism Nova Scotia
- Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
The objectives will be achieved through participation in provincial, regional and local marketing partnerships, attendance at meetings, distribution of newsletters and emails.
Director of Marketing and Tourism Development