|Blue Bag Recyclables
Put in clear or see-through blue bag.
|Paper and Corrugated Cardboard
Can go in the same bag with your other recyclables.
ALL cardboard should be flattened and bundled
All Plastics Clean and Dry:
- Glass Bottles and Jars
- Steel & Aluminum Cans
- Clean Aluminum Foil & Plates
- Milk Containers
- Shopping Bags
- Bread Bags
- Frozen Food Bags
- Bubble Wrap
- Mini Sips & Carton Package Juice Packs *
- All Deposit Bearing Containers *
- Other plastic bottles & containers
- Antifreeze, windshield wash containers
- Computer/office paper
- Glossy Magazines
- Paper egg cartons
- Shredded Paper
- toilet paper/paper towel tubes
- Paper plates, and hot drink cups (including Tim Horton - lids removed and place in Blue bag)
- Corrugated Cardboard:
- Appliance Boxes
- Pizza Boxes
|Containers should be rinsed and dry.
Recyclable Items and Paper items can go in the same clear/blue bag
All deposit bearing containers can be returned to Enviro-Depot™ locations for refund.
|ALL boxes should be flattened and bundled
Beverage containers can be returned to the Enviro-Depot for a refund – 400 Oak Park Road, NS
Effective February 1, 2008, computers, printers, monitors, computer components and televisions are banned from landfills. Your electronics can be dropped off at the Enviro Depot, at 400 Oak Park Road for disposal.